måndag 10 oktober 2011

New Earth

The new sci-fi serie Terra Nova aired the fourth episode this night. I haven't had time to see it yet, as it airs around 4am here in Sweden.

I'm not sure what to think about Terra Nova just yet. There is a very small amount of pure sci-fi and is more centered round drama. This doesn't have to be a bad thing as other sci-fi series does this with style. But there is something with Terra Nova that annoy me, and I can't figure out what it is and that annoys me even more.

I do like some of the characters, especially Nathaniel Taylor and Jim Shannon. Let's hope the other characters will grow aswell.

I recommend that you'll look at the two first episodes and judge for yourself. Do tell me what you think about Terra Nova.

Terra Nova on IMDB

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar